I've been active in my train room over the past month, but there's not a lot to show for it.
First off, I added a Digitrax UR93 to improve wireless throttle coverage in the train room. Then I upgraded the firmware on my wireless devices (UR92, UR93, DT402D and UT4D) to provide better operation between the UR93 and the older devices. I'm very happy with the way the system is working, but I'm disappointed that JMRI/DecoderPro doesn't seem to detect the UR93.
I've also spent a lot of time cleaning dust off the layout. The scenery work I did at Gene Autry left a fine layer of dust across the entire layout, and I've had to lift and vacuum every structure and bit of rollingstock, and vacuum the track and other scenery, to remove it. With that job now almost complete, I set my track cleaning train to work to clean the track.
Here's a short, and somewhat shaky video I made of the train in action. At the time I had the switches set to direct the train through the mainline sidings in each of the towns.
I'm almost at the point where I can resume CC&WB operating sessions, and I hope to be calling a crew together by mid to late June.