Wednesday 8 November 2017

Adding more greenery ...

Since my post last week I've been working on the base scenery around some of the industries at Wynnewood, and adding some trees at Davis. In both cases there is still more work to be done, but I can see a noticeable visual improvement.

At Wynnewood I installed bases under several of the buildings, that will hold them in place but also allow them to be lifted from the layout when it's necessary. Then I added grass around Musgrove Lumber, Wynnewood Engineering and the Tyler & Simpson store. I also repaired/improved the gravel surface at the refinery entrance.





















Down the line at Davis I added a little more greenery, including a number of trees that I upgraded from plastic trees that I bought on eBay.





















Thanks for looking,
Ron

1 comment: