Tuesday 6 March 2018

The Animas & Lobato Southern RR


Here are a few photos that I took last Friday, when I got to run a train on Bill's  Animas & Lobato Southern RR.
 





























Bill's beautiful scenery is enhanced by matching photo backdrops. I wish that I had taken more photos of the layout, but I was too occupied with running my train which was hauled by a model of a D&RGW K-36 steam engine, fitted with a WOW decoder.  When I applied the brakes hard there was an excruciating sound of metal scrapping against metal. You can be sure that I applied the brakes often, and hard!

YouTube has several videos of Bill's layout, including this one by Gerry Hopkins:

That's it for now. Thanks for reading.
Ron

1 comment:

  1. What a great layout, I enjoyed the video and was really impressed with the sound from the locos. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete