Monday 28 January 2013

Slow start to 2013

With Christmas and New Year celebrations out of the way, I thought that I would have more time to work on the layout. But that was not to be the case, and I got less done in January than I did in December.

This is a photo of what I did get done. It shows the new fascia panel between Davis and Dougherty. The control panel is for the two staging tracks that run parallel to the hidden connection that allows continuous running on the GC&SF. The CCTV monitors are to monitor the activity on those tracks.






















The photo also shows that I've started building the scenery in this area, although I only managed to get the basic 'earth' down so far. The siding tracks on the right are for the Southern Rock asphalt quarry.

As always, thanks for looking.

Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment