Wednesday 27 April 2016

South of the border, down Mexico way ...

Last week our Friday group visited Rob McM's Mexican themed 'Pacifico' layout.  This was my second visit to see this layout in its present incarnation. I've never been to Mexico, but the layout looks about 'right' to me.

The layout has three scenic areas, and cleverly uses two helices to separate them and to add running miles. Rob and his crew use a CC&WB system to switch the layout.

Here are a few photos that I took before my phone's battery died on me. (Sadly, that's becoming a familiar story.)




























There are a few more photos showing the overall design of the layout here.

The Pacifico operates as nicely as it looks in the photos.

Thanks for the invite and your hospitality, Rob.

Thanks for looking in,
Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment